Volunteers in the U.S. offer vital support to AP1’s daily operations. They organize mailings, fundraise, network, advocate, and provide administrative assistance. Some work in our Minnesota office, others work from home. Below are a few key ways that you can contribute as a U.S.-based volunteer:
- Sort and stuff mailings
- Organize and pack supplies
- Provide administrative assistance
- Design graphic material
- Write grants
- Design or maintain our website, Facebook page, etc.
- Translate sponsorship mail
- Schedule presentations at your workplace, faith community, or civic group
- Plan a home party or other event to spread the word
Contact our U.S. office to inquire about volunteer opportunities.